- Publié le jeudi 16 juillet 2015 10:56
Article 23:The Vice President is appointed by Dahir. His tasks are:
- Managing the affairs of the Foundation and ensuring its smooth operation;
- Making provisions for the preparatory work necessary for holding meetings of the Higher Council;
- Implementing the decisions made by the bodies of the Foundation;
- Representing the Foundation to third parties and in court;
- Signing cooperation agreements and partnerships on behalf of the Foundation and submitting them to the Higher Council for approval;
- Preparing an annual report on the activities of the Foundation and submitting it to the Higher Council for approval.
The Vice President of the Foundation shall be the official spokesperson for the Foundation. He can appoint one of its members to deputize for him. The Vice President may delegate, under his responsibility, part of his powers to the Secretary General.
Article 24: TheSecretary General is appointed by Dahir upon the recommendation of the Vice President. The Secretary General assists the Vice President in the accomplishments of his tasks and ensures, under his authority, the management of the administrative affairs of the Foundation and the Secretariat of the Higher Council
Article 25: The Financial Director shall be appointed byDahir upon the recommendation of the Vice President. The Financial Director shall be in charge of the management of financial affairs of the Foundation. He prepares its budget, and ensures its implementation under the authority of the Vice President. He collects revenues and authorizes expenditure, keeps his books and prepares the annual financial report on the financial situation, which he submits for approval after examination by the Executive Bureau, to the Higher Council.